How to Change Facebook password or Forget Password Simply

Change your Facebook password or Forget Facebook Password Simply

A. How to change Facebook Password:

If you Know password but you wants change your password any reason, don't worry you can change password quickly.

Follow this Steps:

how to change password

how to change passoword



1. Log in to your Facebook account, and go to your Setting.

2. then click Password
3. Type your current Password and new password.
4. Click Save Changes.
Your Password has been changed.
 


If you don't Know your Facebook password and you can Reset your password Follow these Steps.

B. How to Reset your Password:

how to forget facebook passoword


1. Go to the login page, facebook.com

2. Then click Forget password, in the top right.

3. Enter your phone Number or email address

4. facebook send you comformation code (OTP)

5. Enter your 6 digit code and click continue.

6. Create a new Password then click continue

Your Password has genrated now.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

love you girl said…
I forgot the password don't have any backup friendliest to request a backup! In an accident, I lost the mobile in which I have access to the account & the mobile number too I can't get that particular number now! The worst thing is I created the FB account with my mobile number so doesn't link it to any email services.


How to get the password backed?
Can you help?
@ajaibsd said…
Hi, Love U Girl
It is very important to have a mobile number or email address to change the password. To solve your problem, I will do my best.
STAY TUNE